Oct 1, 2009

Portraits

Man 1

Come see my room
full of elk

By the way
I have a job for you

And
why dont you stay
for dinner



Woman 1

Well here's a latte and a crepe for lunch
use my bathroom if you need a shower

You need to stop smoking
I remember when I was young
my parents smoked all the time
they rolled their own cigarettes
I think it's a disgusting habit

Well there's a long story behind why I started to smoke.

It's just disgusting and you shouldn't do it



Man 2

There're just gettin t' be too many laws
When I was young
you use t' get days off school for hunin
excused days
for hunin

and you use 't be able t' go way back in the hills
wherever you wanted
now they've got fences up

now I don't go to church
but when I go up in them hills there
that's my church



Man 3

Oh i'm alright

The cows are gettin through the fence
down there
an' I gotta go get em back

Come on Skeet!
Good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment