Aug 28, 2009

Tarot Reading for the Trip

For any of you tarot card readers out there, I did a really awesome spread the other day that I thought I'd share. You'll be amazed at the amount of major arcana cards I pulled.

Question:

What will be the general outcome of this trip on us (Alex and I)?

Card 1: XX Karma
"This covers you": the atmosphere or mood

Card 2: Ace of Rods
"This Crosses you": the types of forces around the subject

Card 3: XVII The Star
"This is above you": the ideal wish

Card 4: XXI The World
"This indicates the foundation of the subject in question"

Card 5: XII The Lone Man
"This is behind you": the subject's past

Card 6: 9 of Cauldrons
"This card is before you: The subject's future

Card 7: 7 of Swords
"This answers you"

Card 8: IX The Wise Man
"This strengthens you": individual's helpful influences

Card 9: XIX The Sun
"This describes you": expresses subject's personality

Card 10: IV The Emperor
"This is the conclusion"

No comments:

Post a Comment